The House of the Beloved Stands, the Star is Born to Lead Us into the Golden Land! Have to rock to and fro because the tree needs to grow. Come dance and sing with me .... for liberty!

Just singing in the wind. Just singing in the wind! What a wonderful feeling, I'm grinning again! I'm happy to bee hear, to listen to your fears, then dancing and singing will relieve our tears. Come let's sing in the wind. Feel merry again. It's a heart, that looks out for the wondrous things. Because you are here, feeling no more fear, as you send your song to the wind. Just singing in the wind!

twindeermother@whitebuffalocalfwoman.org

"If Love is What a Mother gives, She Scolds You Till You Choose the Above (Heavens Law), the Love of Uniting Two Broken Hearts, That's What a Mother Does", says Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star our Father Red Hand.
Photobucket


Life is a Roller Coaster and Now I'm on a ride, over rolling hills again, and back to the place where I collide (dark and light). Heaven (dark) and Earth (light) come home to me and we will be getting along, where the sunset returns again, the place I call my home. Star is born (Morning Star), the light does shine, every single morn, and I have to open my heart, so I can get along. There is a kingdom out there, the place of paradise, and we are going home right now, if we can only collide (soul and flesh). Be my heart and walk with me, be the rising sun, have the place of wonder in the wishing land. Singing to your heart, White Buffalo Calf Woman is finally home at last! Ask for blessings, come receive the greatest you have known, there is promise everywhere, just you look and sea, the heart of wisdom knows the place, the heart that can conceive.

Call Elders With Your Questions!

Telephone Conference with Elders
Schedule appointment at email White Buffalo Calf Woman interpreter (iyeshka) at twindeermother@whitebuffalocalfwoman.org or Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star holy man (wakan) at holinessdavid@alightfromwithin.org

Computer Assistance
Dial-In Number: 1-218-895-3911
Your Unique Pin: 62013#
"the law is coming, the law of love. follow the blue road (soul), follow the red road (flesh), follow the yellow middle way (rising sun), alightfromwithin.org starts to begin"

White Buffalo Calf Woman Given Honor

"I Bless Myself" and "I Bless the World"

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Pray With Elders around the World
Welcome Home Rainbow Clan! We who live into the new time in evolution will enter the third sacred direction, the yellow rolling hill. Upon Mother Earth, the children who understand are part of the Blue, over flowing water from me to you. Such joy in our reflection! We are all related and therefore form kinship bonds to each other. Our Perfection is worn as a Garment of Multicolored Lights, the Four Sacred Directions within the Rainbow Clan. Aho Spirit Fly along the Red Road, the Law of Love!

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Awaken and Confused, Now What Do I Do? "I Ask For More Clues"

Beloved Running Deer, our Magic Heart of Belief,

Hopefully I find time to interpret all the within I do receive (for everyone, just like you feel, time is always an issue to bind us together and reflect upon all that's thine). And visions are important, to share with all of the leaves (relatives on the tree of life).  And we are coming to this distance, to find our hearts, that lie truth. But how do I (relatives true) embrace myself, when others just are looking away?  I know, it's time for entering the phase of light and dark, but now it's time for worshiping, every single night.

Get down on your knees and find out, that God is waiting in the wind. Just call and find your whisper, will hold you up (again), when you are thin (feel like you are holding on to a single strand, rather than a rope).  Give self, the mighty hand out, the soul, that can lift you up in the wind. Just feel the holler to let out, and give a rush to the wind. Each day, we must have blessings, to feel better again, because so many of us, are feeling life again. But still we are not making sacred vows, we do recall. And turning lessons into treasures are validations that ring. But how do we fumble around, and sing!

I give my soul to the whisper. I bless the spirits who come in. I continue to bless the fire, the water, that brings me most sin (the wind, spirits of everything, this is why you need blessings). But when I'm refreshed, with bathing my soul, with blessings of love, then all seems upright and favored, in God's eyes again (including meditation and resting, these are forms of reflection or stillness upon the waters, so you may look at self and the soul awaits these times, to receive, fill up and to know,be closer to God's Oneness or unity). And here I seek my lessons, God give me ears to hear and let it in. Receiving is God's call, the heaven, that let's love breath. I will embrace you forever, regardless of what you feel. And when you fall down off that mountain (blessed crystalline stone river), I will pick you up, to join in suicide (death of old habits, that bring you down, rather use blessings, bring you back to sound mind again), because it's time to clean up (sacred ceremonies), that doesn't want to collide (people don't want to change).

But now it's forever. Now it's eternal time. Now it's evolution, that is bringing us home this time.

your devoted servant,
White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings!


Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

Rainbow Clan Relatives,
You will need your heavenly name and earthly name, to understand your mission in life (heavenly name) and tools of light (rainbow colors).  This  will guide you to fruition.  God led you home, to the Rainbow Clan.  Then you need to have a better understanding of evolution and how your soul transforms. We are moving from phase 2 of earth and light, to phase 3 heavenly dark and earthly light, merging as one space, heaven on earth.  This is the third rolling hill in time. I don't make things easy for people who don't know loving relationships, because we have to teach them how to stand up for their rights.  It feels uncomfortable for someone to receive Motherly attention, one who cares enough, to make demands, just like any "Woman in the Land".  You have relationships, that are loving and kind, bringing this to the lost clan, the Rainbow Clan. Be sure to share stories and support others.

Fruition comes when we join the great give-a-way and learn to receive each other. Turning lessons into treasures. This all starts in the process of trusting self. Learning to depend on self (soul), to bring forth a voice to God's reverberation (g_ah_d: utterance of heavenly transmission or the song voice, as this comes from heaven, your soul). We are all part of God's Oneness. One must purify the light (flesh), or rainbow colors, with fire, to be near the red road or law of love, in order to be able to know, who is pure of heart and who is not. Those who walk away, will be blessed later down their journey eventually. We can only send prayers and blessings with them. This journey of self discovery is what makes you a "Seeker".  Those who seek are those looking for truth to sever ignorance and to bring our world into a higher harmonious consciousness physically and a simpler consciousness spiritually.  Love is simple and it gets easier, the more we practice, like all good things in life, "We Fight to Unite Two Broken Hearts". Start to know, who is of pure heart and who is not, with blessings. Those who stay, will make the time, to play and embrace others with pure love.

It will be your responsibility to take your position, which will resonate within your lives, trusting self more and more. You will feel the truth come flowing towards you as you receive your sacred gifts. This means, you need to share, to experience true joy with the whole Oneness, including those who walk lost in their unhappiness, guided only by money.  We are changing to the great give-a-way and learning about the destruction process (purification) all to learn how to receive the Greatness of God in all things. To bring lessons homeward rather than push away (turn into treasures, when we walk towards). To embrace, to hold, to make into a treasure, this is the darkness of heaven, that's the heart's path, that guides us to last and last, the blue road, the heavenly path of our soul.

The way to transform, it to trust yourself. Don't ever deny your feelings and work through them, to finally be able to help others who are going through the same things. I get too many who come, but don't share their hearts. I will need you to share your hearts with others.  It's the way to move into our salvation, and to learn where true sanctuary is, when we walk and talk sacred and use the fire and water ceremonies to cleanse the world, the kingdom of God, our Oneness. We find peace within our lives once again, in a sea of those who are lost relatives.

Let us guide them home, to where all their sin, brings them tears of joy, when they forgive again. Teach them brotherhood. Make the world, feel like it should. Not two worlds, but one space, brotherhood and all it's grace.  Come and take my hand, sisterhood will demand, that law of love is understood, because we are here to feel like a hood (neighborhood, clan, united).  Now we should flow to the world, to make sure, they are coming home to feel their fill (receive the glory of God's treasures).  Learning that love is not easy street, but worth all and it's for keeps.  We are eternal lives, souls that know and survive. Let us join in our hearts, bringing home all lost parts. We are in need of prayer, to guide others home to pairs (soul and flesh), to unite in brotherhood, crossing rainbows like they should. Give us gifts both set of eyes*, vision with a heart, not a knife (physical damage rather than dividing and sharing).  And when my sight is rare, to find blossoms everywhere, then I know sacred comes to me, because I am finally free!

* one set of eyes we vision the world of paradise -light, flesh, red road-,
one set
of eyes we envision the world of paradise -dark, soul, blue road-
read about roads here, http://whitebuffalocalfwoman.net

To start purification with fire blessings, start on this page. http://www.whitebuffalocalfwoman.org/blessingsandprayers/creatingsacredspace/walkabout This relieves the wind of others who are passers by, to eliminate impurities while in the home. Create sanctuary space and demand all bless their own space. Mother will know (she feels, heavenly dark space needs cleansing, I am upset, who is upset "I feel"). Father need show (he heals, hero who cleanses spiritual space, with fire blessings in the wind) how to glow (leading the physical world, man must teach the hero's action as well as play in the world of paradise). 

Fire blessings, relieve the light, upon earth.  To bring us back to the red road, the law of love.  Welcome into our hearts by joining us at Hoop 4.  Listen to Sacred Song Blessings and Articles About Evolution, all learning to become relatives like we truly are within our hearts. Join us and return home again, to sanctuary where blessings, bow like the rainbow, to receive the love of long lost relatives from all over this world.

Thank you Relatives for joining us to share our hearts with you!  Your devoted servants, Elders, Song of Heaven, Lisping Wise One, Grandfather Holy Spirit, White Buffalo Calf Woman, Holiness David and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy.  Welcome Home to the Kingdom of God!

Sep 22, 2010 Southern Season, our Song of Heaven wrote:

Hi Beloved Aida Running Deer,
I feel your heart and the struggle that does part
I know what you are going through
It is the way of a relative blue
Thank you for sharing your story
It can become your glory
When the heart is released
your soul will be pleased
Take the time that you need
connect with soul so that it will lead
To the door inside of you
And the light will shine upon you too
Blessed are the 9 Sacred directions within you
Bless yourself and others will help you to do
RIse the emotions inside
so that you can take the ride
Upon the wave you dwell
Blessed is the story that you tell
Blessed Be
elder green person
Rainbow warrior of Prophecy


On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 1:05 AM, Holiness David wrote:
Hi Aida Running Dear,

I send you my love, patience and understanding.  Can you help us to learn a bit about you?  How many children do you have and what are their ages?  Are you married or a single mom?  Do you live in a busy area or in the country?  Do you like to read (a bible like JP suggested or a book on how to quiet the mind)?  I can suggest some books for you to read.  Sometimes when I read novel, I become so absorbed, it's like a escape.  It is good that you take naps when you feel tired.  Do NOT feel guilty for wanting to take a break.   Does anyone help you around the house: wash dishes or vacuum?

One book I am reading about yoga, describes the noisy mind as a reverie (daydream down the river).  Because there are a lot of thoughts going on in our minds all of the time, it is necessary to quiet the mind (meditate).  You can do this for few seconds or for few minutes.  You can meditate for a few seconds while at a traffic light (carefully) or doing the dishes (again, carefully).  It takes time and perseverance to learn how to meditate.  Do you ever get away for the weekend with someone or by yourself?  Everyone needs a break once in a while.

When the kids are disturbing you, tell them it's time for some quiet time.  They can learn to do this if you help them find things to do.  You might need to be firm with them about the quiet time.  They can study, read a book, play outside, etc.  

I have heard that parents allow their kids to stay up late during the week nights.  Younger people need to be in bed early so that you can have some time for yourself;  a child being up after 8 PM is not good for the child or for you.  Teenagers can stay up until 10 PM to do homework if needed, but that's all.  This is based on experience.

Above all, try to allow the peace and joy that God wills for you to enter your heart.  Here's some beautiful words for you: Be still and listen.

If you condemn yourself, you are regarding yourself as inadequate.  God gives you the power of greatness.  It's already there in you.  The awakened mind is one that knows its Source, its Self, its Holiness.

Light and joy and peace abide in you.
May you and everyone and everything in your home be blessed with God's love and our love,

Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, your Father Red Hand
elder lavender person, wicassa wakan or holy man, God's Holiness
alightfromwithin.org Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 
"We don’t pray to worship God. We pray to reveal the God inside us. Today, awaken the Creator within you because that’s how you can manifest amazing things for yourself and for others." 
Thank you Kabbalah website: http://kabbalah-tune-up.com  
 

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Aida Running Deer, Your Magic Heart of Belief (aqua person)  wrote:
Namaste my beloved Relatives and White Buffalo Calf Woman,

I would first like to thank you White Buffalo Calf Woman (Twin Deer Mother) and those that helped with my Heart song as well as finding out my Earthly and Heavenly name. The songs were beautiful, and I still read them everyday to remind me of whats really in my heart as I sometimes doubt my heart, or perhaps my "ego" does. You have revealed my Earthly and Heavenly names to be Running Deer and Magic Heart of Belief. 


I would humbly and gracelessly ask for the interpretations of my names Relatives. I am not sure if it is you White Buffalo Calf Woman who offers this or another elder on the site, but either way this relative is asking.

I had also sent you a message White Buffalo Calf Woman on a dream that had be reoccurring for me over a weeks time about. You said that you had some info on it and would share it in a post, thank you, and you
may share any messages I send you on the hoops, I appreciate it.

On another note, This week has been a little difficult for me in controlling my emotions and really understanding where these feelings of doubt, fear and anxiety are coming from. The feeling that I am about to lose something or something is missing already. That I am not seeing exactly what I need to be doing, I am frustrated to say the least. As I said Relatives, my heart song was truly of my heart, I need a direction, a purpose that walks with the Red road. I sometimes feel overwhelmed with the problems of others, I forget to eat, I hardly sleep, I put my needs aside till they bottled so tight the pressure explodes. I feel as if I am selfish often times about wanting to take a nap when I am tired, or not wanting to get up and do the daily routine of cleaning the house, sometimes I just want to slack off, but I feel guilty I am not pulling my weight in my home. I feel guilty when I need a few hours of quite time away from my children. I love them dearly, but I am often stressed and need the peace. This is probably the guilt that hurts me most.

I also have this issue, lol, while I can understand peoples faults, we all have them we are all children growing into spiritual adults but I can be so hard on the people closest to me or actually anyone that isn't living to their
potential. To say the least I am obviously no where near complete but I'm working on it, in the mean time any advice in these matters I would gladly appreciate.

Namaste Relatives
Running Deer your Magic Heart of Belief
Aqua person, physical embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy


Blessed Song I give to you, to know the Sacred Blue.  The home that we long to know true, the loving Blue (heart knowing relatives).  Where distance is just a call, when you need all that's water fall (tears) and spring will light up inside your heart to find the blue, red illumination's call (finding your spirit).  Aho, may your spirit fly in the blue, the heart of me and you! (hoop 3)
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

"When you trust your flesh, you lose your address (forgetting you are living in heaven). Trust your soul, the eternal nose (knows or bridge to your flesh, the wild wild west, where the sun does rise within). If you don't know who you are and don't know what you are doing, then know the Soul knows the way, true to yesterday (the eternal circle of life, repeats and grows)!

"Welcome Home Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy"
 
Relatives who are confused,
Just writing to tell you what's true, poet, song, it's all a muse (clown, healer from heaven). And I came because I heard, a wonderful word, from your heart, that we did blurt.

Second time, I invite you to the hoops, because you could really really stoop, down to the rainbow, where there is a glow, where relatives, share our hearts like gold.

I will hear thee in the wind, but I shift now, because I have so much to do.  So you let me know, if you want to receive the bow, the blessings, that come through a song.

It's heaven, that near, we can't hide from this fear, sow we plant the seeds of love, along the way. But many don't understand, that darkness is our upper hand, the place, where heaven does glow, just bless and it's a sacred rainbow.

Learning what road, we choose, is a bust, because we all end up feeding our lust, but rainbow warriors, learn how to command, the sacred cosmic dust, we fight with love upon our hearts to understand.

Rainbow Warriors who are here to plan!


Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Subscribe and Listen in to Hoop 4

Blog
This article has been brought to you by 
 

 Shame and blame are the past's game, and now we are onto a new frame, the vision of Oneness of heaven above (soul), where song's sing down below (flesh), rejoice I say, rejoice and play, while we learn to live a new way! Brotherhood here we come, let's hop, skip and play!

 
"Welcome Home Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twin Deer Mother welcomes you into her heart. May you know freedom and happiness, where blessings flow freely, like a river, the crystalline stone river that is! Aho, may your spirit fly and Thank You Relatives for your comments.

Contact Information . . . Heaven and Earth Welcome!

A Light From Within Presents. An Ode to Joy. We gather and teach our kinsmen about the red road, the law of love in the changing times of the yellow rolling hill in evolution.

Angel Services around the world!
A Joy Light From Within - a 501 (c) 3 religious organization - P.O. Box 390904, Mountain View, California, 94039 USA Email: alightfromwithin@gmail.com Telephone: 01-650-669-0412
Four sacred colors of God "garment of lights"
White Man-Father Nation
Black (blue) Man-Mother Nation
Yellow Man-Child Nation
Red Man-Twin Child Nation
North _ Peninsula
South _ Islands